Curb Appeal Landscape Design
The Art of Horticulture
PROPOSAL FOR DESIGN SERVICES
Proposed Design Area
All plants specified will be appropriate for the site conditions and will enhance the property with color and multi-season interest.
Scope of Work
The tasks to be completed include:
1. Detailed measurement of the design area(s) including all structures and existing plant material locations.
2. Analysis of site conditions and microclimates of the property.
3. Digital photography of all areas to be designed.
4. Design of the area(s) showing to scale locations of structures and all plant materials.
5. At a minimum, one 3-D imaging concept of the project area(s) to include video, screenshot(s), plan, plant list, and specified plant photos.
Please note that the scope of work does not include:
1. Detailed construction or working drawings for any site structure.
2. Actual construction or installation of the design and/or plant materials.
You will receive a scaled copy of the design at the design presentation. If there are minor revisions necessary, those will be completed within one week and you will receive an additional copy with the changes made. If there are major changes (requiring more than one hour of design time) those will be billed at an hourly rate detailed below.
Included in this proposal are two, approximately one hour long, design meetings. The first is the initial consultation in which we toured your property and design goals and ideas. (This took place on ________________.) The second meeting is at the presentation of the design in which I will review the design and address any questions.
I will begin work upon receipt of the signed proposal with the initial deposit. I will complete the design within two weeks and I will then contact you to schedule a design presentation meeting. If there are any minor changes to be made after the design presentation those changes will be made within one week.
Fee and Payment Schedule
I will complete the above described work for a total design fee of $___________________.
50% is due with the signed proposal.
50% is due at the final design presentation.
Minor revisions to the final design are included in this price. Major revisions involving more than one hour of design time will be billed at an hourly rate of $70 per hour. Payment is due in cash or by check. Credit cards are not accepted at this time.
1. It is the responsibility of the client to obtain approval from any Homeowners Association and/or
Architectural Review Committees and the like, if applicable, before installation of the design occurs.
2. It is the responsibility of the client to obtain any necessary permits. If it is preferred that Curb Appeal
obtain permits, an additional hourly charge will be charged.
3. It is the responsibility of the client to provide maps/surveys clearly showing property lines or physically
marking property corners/lines, if required.
4. It is the responsibility of the installer of the design, whether that is the client or contractual installer, to
locate all utilities, septic system, irrigation systems, underground dog fences, etc. before digging. Curb
Appeal accepts no responsibility for damages incurred based on the design.
This offer is valid for 30 days. If this proposal is satisfactory and acceptable to you, please sign and return one copy along with the first payment and retain one for your records. By signing this proposal you are stating you have the power and authority to enter into this Agreement and to fully perform its respective obligations.
Mail contract and payment to:
Curb Appeal Landscape Design
146 Wynbrook Court
Winston Salem, NC 27103
The failure of Curb Appeal to enforce any right accruing under this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of a subsequent right of Curb Appeal to enforce the same or any other right, term or condition.
Landscape design designer garden mister new garden plan plants perennials shrubs bushes grasses commercial residential Winston Salem greensboro high point clemmons davie forsyth triad mary wood horticulture piedmont installation laramore layout landscaper theme butterfly hummingbird curb appeal landplan hardscape patio deck kitchen outdoor yard pavers sidewalk houzz home house improvement flowers newman allen mid south north carolina plant 3d 3-d nurserytrees herbs home builders general contractor new renovation myers realtor real estate agent